- How long have you been on DeviantArt?
My oldest account asteraascended has been subscribed since July 2003, so that's 12 years.
- What does your username mean?
The "Stock" part should hopefully be self-explanatory, but I provide 'stock' or base images from which other artists create new works. The "Senshi" part is a Japanese word for 'soldier' which was used in the manga/anime Sailor Moon. Originally, my account was a reference of poses for Sailor Moon fan characters. This is also why all the models have fancy names like "Tuxedo" whatever, and "Sailor" such-and-such, and why some of the oldest deviations have Sailor-themed titles.
- Describe yourself in three words.
Bouncy, forgetful, hungry.
- Are you left or right handed?
- What was your first deviation?
I'm sure it has been since deleted on my other account, but on this account it was Sailor Pose 1, put up on October 21, 2007. I consider October 21 to be my Stockaversary.
- What is your favourite type of art to create?
I like drawing Sailor Moon fanart with colored pencils; I post that stuff on sakkysa
- If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I would love to instantly be good at watercolors.
- What was your first favourite?
On this account, it was a Sailor Moon fan character artwork by my friend purenightshade. (I have over 24,500 favorites. That's a LOT of art made with my stock! )
- What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
That's really hard to say since I have sooooo many favorites. I think most of the stuff I see is digital art. On my other account it's a lot of Sailor Moon stuff.
- Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Is this a thing I can pick? That's really, really hard. I don't think I can pick. I know that's lame, but
- If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I want to do a stock shoot with PirateLotus-Stock, then go make art that makes people uncomfortable with UnicornReality.
- How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
I've made so many friends here, I can't imagine life without any of them. But I bought a sweet camera from jademacalla and that at least made my stock a little better haha
- What are your preferred tools to create art?
For actual art and not stock, I typically am using Prismacolor colored pencils and some Sakura Micron pens. Or, I'm sewing felt and fleece.
- What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Usually just in my office. Next to my wall of Sailor Moon toys.
- What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Probably the day I got my Senior Badge/Deviousness Award. I know it sounds crazy cheesy, but I was having an awful day and it came at a great time and really cheered me up.
Happy Birthday, DeviantArt. I hope you have many, many more.