1) you clicked on the "Why?" link beside my Critique Not Desired - bullet point #4 covers that. There is more information in my FAQ (from where you also may have come)
2) you left some ignorant or rude comment on one of my stock images and I didn't feel like dealing with it (again) so I gave you this link to help soothe your suffering.
For my watchers and other nice people who just happened to stumble here: Hi! Thanks for watching, visiting, using the stock! You guys are the reason I make stock and the reason I keep posting stock even though some people really just Do. Not. Get. It.
For those who are confused or scared, let me run it down for you:
- The images in this account are posted into the Stock & Resources section of deviantART. By the site's own definition, this is section is for, "Resources submitted by deviants for others to use in their own works and/or learn from."
- Therefore, the images in this account are NOT art, as much as you might want them to be. They are resources from which artists can draw inspiration or use in order to create art. I'm sorry if you think everything is art. I am not Duchamp; this is not a urinal.
- The models are wearing limited amounts of clothing because the specific type of resource I provide is mainly for pose reference. The attire (or lack thereof) provides ample information on the form while avoiding nudity which would bar underage artists or those with a predisposition to blushing (tehe).
- WE DO NOT WANT YOUR CRITIQUE because this is NOT art - as we have already established - and because we do this for free and for fun. The stock is presented "as is" to be used or not used by artists. Not every pose is going to be awesome and perfect, but I post everything and I let the artists decide what they can and cannot use. Just because YOU don't think it works for what YOU need doesn't mean that someone else might not find it useful. A "bad" pose can still be useful to someone. If there's something in the pose you don't like, by all means change it in your art. You are in control of your work. I will work to improve the things I can, but telling me "ur doin it wrong" does not help. Please stop wasting your (and especially my) time.
- Comments are left open on deviations because people post links to the artwork they have made in the comments of the deviations. This way, people can also easily find work that was made using the stock and the artists posting the links will have better exposure of their work. Comments are not left open merely for praise. Come on, we don't need people to tell us how fabulous we are. I mean, duh.
Hopefully that clarifies things for everyone. If you ABSOLUTELY have to give me some feedback on something that bothers you in an image, please send me a NOTE. If you've read all of that and you are STILL mad, or scared, or whatever silly emotion caused you to leave whatever comment may have sent you here then just MAYBE you should go outside. See the world! Breath some fresh air! Pet a puppy. But please, bring your towel.
If I didn't laugh, I'd cry.